Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Only a bike ride


Lunch on day one

Searching for a place to sleep for the night

Camp one

Woke up on day two in a soggy tent 

Slow morning 

Riding into Rocheport

A bed and breakfast that offered us a warm cup of coffee and a muffin

'sploring the town

Looking for the next town

Delay

Restroom/coffee break in Hartsburg

Breakfast on the move


This trip is something that has always been on my mind but I never really thought I would do the whole  trail. Going into this I thought that we would come back with some crazy story, but in all reality; nothing crazy happened, we just simply rode our bikes for four days straight, twelve hours a day ending the trip riding a total of 250 miles.
It may have been one of the hardest things I've ever done mentally and physically, but I would easily do it again.
Thanks to Ian Rogers for keeping me sane and pushing me throughout the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment